Administrators are the users who monitor and look over the entire wiki. These users have an advantage over other users, and have more tools and access than an average user to help keep the wiki in good condition. Administrators are active on this Wiki, they are able to do some more things than just the regular user.
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the discussion moderator, content moderator, and chat moderator groups.
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files.
- Lock (protect) both a page and a file so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- Block users who are vandalizing the wikia from editing, etc.
- Grant and revoke both the chat moderator and discussion moderator rights.
- Edit the wikia's skin and format.
- Edit whitelisted MediaWiki pages.
Applying for Administrator
Interested in becoming one? Feel free to apply on a bureaucrat's message wall using this application.
Meet the Administrators