- Biker (B/ree + R/iker)
- Rikee (Rik/er + Br/ee)
- Breker (Bre/e + Ri/ker)
Bree and Riker are one of the archenemies of each other. This, however, is only because Bree is protecting the Elite Force. Despite being enemies, Bree has complimented Riker before.
- Bree said that Riker was cute. In return, Riker smirked at her.
- Riker (and Roman) fought Bree (and the Elite Force).
- Bree (and Chase) captured Riker.
- Bree returned Riker to his brother.
Episode: The List - Bree and Riker have the most significant interactions in this episode.
Number: 9 - Bree has 4 letters in her name; Riker has 5. 4+5=9
Color: Black - Riker wears mostly black. Bree's old mission suit was black and her new one is partially black.
- Both have stealthy powers. Bree has invisibility, and Riker can shapeshift.
- Both work with one of their siblings. Bree with Chase and Riker with Roman.
- Bree thought Riker was cute.
- Although Bree seems to like Riker, she doesn't let that get in the way of her stopping them.