Paris was discovered by Ford Models at the age of nine, and was featured in hundreds of ads from Kohl's, Boston Store, Sears, and Kmart, as well as a number of signage/posters in stores. She appeared on the cover of the American Girl Magazine for their November/December Issue of 2009. In 2010, at the age of twelve, Paris took her first acting classes at the Acting Studio Chicago. Two years later, Paris's parents decided to take her to Los Angeles, California to try acting professionally. She began her professional acting career in 2013, at the age of fourteen.
|2013–15||Mighty Med||Skylar Storm||Main Role|
|2014||Just Kidding||Herself||2 episodes|
|2015||Invisible Sister||Molly||Lead Role|
|2016||Lab Rats: Elite Force||Skylar Storm||Main Role|
|2018||Alexa and Katie||Alexa||Lead Role|
- Paris has three younger sisters: Bless, Jolie, and Skye.
- Paris is an honor student with a 4.0 GPA.
- Paris started in gymnastics at the age of five, and she has won several competitions and championships.
- Prior to landing the role of Skylar Storm in Mighty Med, she network tested for the the role of Maya on Girl Meets World.
- Paris is one of two Filipino actresses on Disney Channel/XD, as well as in the Lab Rats Franchise. The other being Ashley Argota, who portrays Taylor (also known as S-1), in Lab Rats.
- Paris starred alongside Rowan Blanchard in the DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie), Invisible Sister.
|The image gallery for Paris Berelc may be viewed here.|