Creating a Blog/Forum Post is easy to do, and is a good way to collaborate with your fellow users. It is also a great way to get you known on this online community.
Step by Step to Creating a Forum Post
- Go to the forum page by clicking forum on the Wiki Navigation Bar or by typing "elite-force.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Forum" in the search bar.
- Pick (and click) the appropiate board to get your thread started on. If you are not sure which one to choose, contact an admin or Discussion Moderator.
- Add your subject in the "What do you want to talk about?" box.
- Add your body in the "Post a new message to the (board name) board". Remember, add your signature by adding "~~~~" (4 tildes).
- Lastly, click post (and add topics if needed).
Step by Step to Creating a Blog Post
- Go to your user profile page by clicking your user avatar/icon on the top right hand corner.
- Click "Blog" in the tabs listed on your user page navigation bar.
- Add the blog title in the box "Blog Post Title".
- Add the body of the blog and remember your signature by adding "~~~~" (4 tildes).