Using two abilities at once is incredibly dangerous to try, especially for a bionic superhuman. Doing so can put stress on the user's nervous system, which has the potential to kill them. For example, Chase attempted this twice in Lab Rats, but doing so caused him to faint. However, it seems superpowered beings have less of a problem using two abilities at once. For example, Skylar used her super speed and super strength on Bree in a race, and Scarlett maintained a space portal while firing a blast at Skylar.
- The Rise of Five (Kaz - Pyrokinesis and Super Durability; Oliver - Cryokinesis and Super Durability)
- Holding Out for a Hero (Kaz - Pyrokinesis and Super Durability; Oliver - Cryokinesis and Super Durability/Super Strength and Flights)
- The Superhero Code (Kaz - Pyrokinesis and Super Durability; Oliver - Cryokinesis and Super Durability)
- Need for Speed (Skylar - Super Speed and Super Strength)
- Coming Through in the Clutch (Kaz - Pyrokinesis and Super Durability; Oliver - Cryokinesis and Super Durability)
- Home Sweet Home (Scarlett - Ionikinesis and Space Portals)
- They Grow Up So Fast (Oliver - Super Strength and Flight)
- The Attack - (Kaz - Pyrokinesis and Super Durability)
- While it is dangerous for a bionic human to use two abilities at once, it's unknown if using a super power and a bionic ability simultaneously is equally dangerous.
- This ability, like Super-Strength, has been used by all the main characters.
- The first appearance of a user using abilities simultaneously was in the previous Lab Rats series, "Lab Rats." Where in the episode "Sink Or Swim (Part 2)" Chase uses telekinesis and his magnetism app simultaneously to escape a steel forcefield.